Build and configure the system to fit your needs!
When you have both users and tasks and you can see them on a map it's a right time to talk about connecting them together. This connection will define the uber-type system strategy.
We talked about the task creation, but if you missed that tutorial please read it to fully understand what we're talking about here. In general we have two types of assignment:
- - Manual
- - Automatic
This assignment is very simple. When you add or edit a task you simply choose a manual assignment, select categories and the system is showing you who is available for this job. This list is sorted based on location and avability:
You simply select a user and the task is assigned to a user and start to become visible on a user mobile application. He is also notified about the task with use of push message
This option is simple. What if you want to ask a user if he accept the job? To do that simply select an option "The user must accept this order within 30 second". This will happen:
The system will notify you that this task is assign under condition of accepting it by the driver. He receive this question this way:
He has 30 second (time can be changed) to accept it or reject it:
- - If he accepts then task is assigned
- - If he reject or do not make any option within the time, task stay unassigned
This assignment is little bit more tricky, complex and fun. When you add a task you can choose automatic assignment. When selected you have to choose some extra options:
With this configuration it will work like that:
- - System will find all available drivers that also are categorizes as normal Car with Extra Child Seat
- - System will look for those drivers with a range of 20km
- - System will define who is the closest option for this task
- - System will send a request for acceptance of a job to the best driver
- - He will have 15 second to approve it
- - If he will not do that system will repeat that procedure trying to find the best user driver for the next 5 minutes
Of course the user who rejected will be excluded and if he did not make any decision will be placed on the end of the line.
So the automatic allocation system will be working something like that:
and later second driver:
Just to quickly show you how that works. it's important when you define the terms of automatic allocation to start this procedure (it can be also started with an API request)
When you turn it on the system will start the procedure which you can always stop.